Saturday, January 1, 2011

2001 Trying to get to work

This is the screen I get and I do not see what you are talking about when I click on file in the new program. the old program looks somewhat like you are saying. This is confusing. Am I to use the new or old program? Help


New program:
image

Screen of the new program after hitting file:

More new
image



Old:
image

more old
image

On 8/9/2011 3:05 PM, Dolphin Safe Software - Support wrote:
That's not the screen.

Click on the File menu.  The click the online integration menu option - in that screen there will be 2 tabs.  Tab 1 has a place to put your pool adminid and password and do a synchronization - the next tab say's "Recover" and allows you to recover your data from our server.  Don't do the synch - just enter your admin id and password and perform the recovery.

Please advise,


Eric Brown
Dolphin Safe Software - Support
4900 California Avenue, Tower B-210
Bakersfield, CA 93309
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."
    - H.L. Mencken

This e-mail is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor, or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is not authorized (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas.

On Aug 9, 2011, at 1:59 PM, don@donredding.com wrote:

Sorry, I have two of your programs on my computer.
The new one I just got with upgrade says no backup info.
the old one asks if I want to upgrade and I say no and use it  and then it tells me about what will happen when I do this restore/recover
I encounter the message when I run the new program and click on  file/local restore

New Program
:<biegfejc.png>
new program above

Old Program:below

<agabdacb.png>

d


On 8/9/2011 2:52 PM, Dolphin Safe Software - Support wrote:
No back up file where?  When do you encounter that message? 

Please advise,


Eric Brown
Dolphin Safe Software - Support
4900 California Avenue, Tower B-210
Bakersfield, CA 93309
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."
    - H.L. Mencken

This e-mail is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor, or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is not authorized (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas.

On Aug 9, 2011, at 1:51 PM, don@donredding.com wrote:

I now have two of your  nfl programs on my computer, the old one and the new one which I just paid for. When I click on the new one, it says there is no backup file. When I click on the old one, it warns me of overwriting every thing.
Help
thanks
don
2 50 p/m



On 8/9/2011 2:47 PM, don@donredding.com wrote:
It tells me backup does not exist, help
2 47 p/m


On 8/9/2011 2:45 PM, don@donredding.com wrote:
I found it , sorry, I will now try and let you know but I am afraid I am going to overwrite
don


On 8/9/2011 2:39 PM, don@donredding.com wrote:
Hi

The only place I see t "restore" is in the help Q and A and I see also  in this email. I do not see "restore" on the programs so I must be looking at wrong place.
Where and how do I "restore" and do I do it with the same program on my computer now that I have paid and used the password.
???
thanks
don

FAQ: Can I recover last years players
Answer: Yes. You may recover your player information at any time - as long as you haven't synchronized from a blank pool. The recovery process retrieves any poo/player/pick information on our server. If you synchronize from a pool containing no information - it will effectively delete everything on our servers. Please make sure to recover prior to performing a synchronization if you are attempting to retrieve lost or missing player information.


On 8/6/2011 10:52 PM, Dolphin Safe Software - Support wrote:
Don,

I've fixed the help file issue.  Will be updating it as time passes. 

You can use the "restore" feature to get your player data back - as long as  you haven't synched.  

Please advise,


Eric Brown
Dolphin Safe Software - Support
4900 California Avenue, Tower B-210
Bakersfield, CA 93309
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."
    - H.L. Mencken

This e-mail is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor, or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is not authorized (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas.

On Aug 6, 2011, at 8:12 PM, don@donredding.com wrote:

I was talking about the help page in the 2011 program not working  on my computer which I already downloaded. the http://allonlinesports.comtakes me to download page, not help.
and "What happens to my info for last year."
thanks
don


On 8/6/2011 5:23 PM, Dolphin Safe Software - Support wrote:
Don,

My guess is that you have visited our site recently.  We posted a new site yesterday and changed the IP address.  You may need to reboot your computer in order for it to resolve properly.

An alternative may be to try http://allonlinesports.com - without the "www".  That may work initially - but may cause problems once you start to click links on the site due to the redirects.

As far as setting up players - you can do a "restore" as long as you don't synchronize first.  

Please advise,


Eric Brown
Dolphin Safe Software - Support
4900 California Avenue, Tower B-210
Bakersfield, CA 93309
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."
    - H.L. Mencken

This e-mail is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor, or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is not authorized (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas.

On Aug 6, 2011, at 3:09 PM, don@donredding.com wrote:

The Help  page does not work, says

The page cannot be found



Do I have to set up pools all over even if it is the same group of people? They already have passwords, etc . .
What happens to my info for last year.
thanks
don


On 8/5/2011 11:19 PM, nflofficepool@dolphinsafe.net wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------
NFL OFFICE POOL 2011 NEWS
August 05, 2011 - First Edition
--------------------------------------------------------

NFL Office Pool 2011 - Version 13.0 is now available for download.  Check
our web site at http://www.allonlinesports.com for download
information.

Remember - prior registrants may purchase NFL Office Pool for $15.00.

Thank you,
       Dolphin Safe Software

--------------------------------------------------------
END (How to unsubscribe)
--------------------------------------------------------
http://www.allonlinesports.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/Pages.Page/id/751/subaction/email.remove/email_address=don@donredding.com to be removed from future mailings