Saturday, January 1, 2011

NCAA Bracket Instructiobns

Linda Milton Bill
(All of you were unable to get into the bracket. If interested in this monkey business, here are some suggestions)

(This probably is too much trouble but if you are interested, give it a try. The thing I like is you can fill it out and forget about it. I am not sure one can change picks after first game but I will learn.)
Here is what I think you have to do:

  1. I think you will get an email from ESPN inviting you into our group
  2. Sometime sign-up and sign-in to espn
  3. Not sure how or when, but  go to our group called nfl100.
  4. There might be a password needed for getting into group; the password is "22" my hero Charlie Choo Choo's number.
  5. Also, I have a password as administrator  and if it looks like you need it, let me know. I think the "owner" alone needs it.
  6. fill out your selections all the way to final four
  7. save it some way
  8. This is my best guess of how to does this and don't worry if it seems like too much hassle.
  9. I picked UNC to win it all so that shows how little I k now. Georgia probably will beat us, if we even get that far.



If the ESPN email does not arrive or is no help, maybe this will be some help, again I am learning as I do this

All this might not  be worth the effort but I found it to be an easy  bracket filler. I think you do eventually have to sign-up or sign in. I suggest you go to
http://espn.go.com/?topId=6213244
or
http://espn.com/
 or
http://espn.go.com/
and find/click the icon of  Tournament Challenge of

on a page such as this: