Wednesday, September 7, 2011

NCAA Pool already set up at our link

NCAA Pool already set up at our link of   http://www.allonlinesports.com/fplogin/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi
I notice there is an NCAA Pool already set up for us at our link..

  • Works about same way as for the NFL one.
  • I  entered the favorites in all players' pools for the first two weeks so we are all even
  • Nothing for you to do except log in and select  "2011 NCAA" Pool and make your picks.
  • I plan to try it. It is up to you if you want to try it
  • I have nothing to do with the teams offered for selection.

Instructions:


  1. There is a link to an Instruction Video at bottom of this email, though I do not think you need it . . .
  2. Go to our Pool as before at Click here or there> http://www.allonlinesports.com/fplogin/
  3. Log In
  4. Select "2011 NCAA"
  5. select "View/Change Picks"
  6. Make picks as usually do for NFL
    image
  7. After Picks, Save and select "2011 NFL" if you need to do your NFL Picks
  8. Here are my picks - Go Dawgs
image

Below is a link to a Video about this, though I do not think you  need it:

http://donredding.smugmug.com/Sports/NFL/NCAA-Pool/18924756_dktcdX#1468146815_88bskVB-L-LB


Good luck if you chose to do this. Be patient with me if I create some snafus trying to figure it out !

don


--
image  Do not want to bug you.
If you do not want emails such as this, please tell me; I understand as we get too many